Monday, July 20, 2009

Oatmeal cookies...

Dani and I baked some delicious oatmeal cookies this morning while Eva slept. YUMMY!!!!! Dani ate 2 whole cookies and was asking for more!

Dani stirring and preparing the cookie dough.


Tasting the cookie dough.

The cookie tray was pretty heavy for her.

Smiles... yum... cookies.

Waiting in front of the oven for the cookies.

I want a cookie.

Finally the cookies are done... now we can eat them!

Yummy... they are good!

Delicious!

Oh and on another note- Eva rolls over from her back to her stomach. She had done it once before about 2 or so weeks ago but saturday she began doing it fast.

Here is Eva playing with her toys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm que rico!!! estaban deliciosas....a mi me tocaron! Gracias Dani!

Mónica said...

Eva is getting so big! Dani is so cute. I love oatmeal cookies :-)