Thursday, November 19, 2009

FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS

I AM A BIG BARGAIN SHOPPER AND NOW I HAVE BECOME A COUPON SHOPPING PERSON! I am even going to start a blog for baby and mommy coupons and codes so that I can pass along these deals to my friends and you can use them, pass them, or just ignore them. So once I have it up and running... I will send you guys an email with the link and you can save it or not!!!!!

Anyways, here is a really really sweet deal that I am planing on doing once I have my Christmas pictures but for those that have already taken pictures and are early birds... you can get 100 Christmas cards for FREE... no Shipping fee... no catch. Check this post out and follow how this blogger got her cards: Mommy Savings I would post this on Facebook but I don't want to because a couple of days ago the website went down because too many people were ordering- so please do not Facebook this! Thanks!

On another note: I'm a rewards Members at Babiesrus (its free to join- just join when you make your purchase) and I got this email for some great coupons valid for this weekend- three days 11/20/09-11/22/09 Coupons ! Once you become a member.. you won't need me... because you will get the emails yourself... I will just serve as a reminder on my new blog to shop and save!

Note: if you get coupons in the mail for 15% or 20% off one item at babiesrus and you do not use them, please pass them along to me! They are usually sent to you on the front of a babiesrus mailer. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! Thanks!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! i will definitely look into it.

i dont have time to shop around for coupons or deals...

thank marta!

Mariafer said...

A woman after my own heart! I use a ladies blog here in Edmond and greatly appreciate her. I know your friends will greatly appreciate you! I don't use any more baby coupon stuff but I am sure it will help many tons! :)!