


I found out yesterday that Mario Lopez and his sister Marissa Lopez-Wong were going to be at Discovery Green reading and autographing their book Mud Tacos so I wanted to go. Not for Daniela... but more for me... wink wink... I wanted to get a picture with Mario Lopez... but sadly they did not allow it- you could only take picture of them not with them! Oh well... I said hi and they said hi back and we, Daniela and I, got pictures of the siblings autographing Daniela's Mud Tacos book. I did not think that we would make it because we had a wedding that day. But I purchased the book beforehand and we left the wedding at 3pm to make it... and we did! I wanted also to enjoy the park but we were coming from a wedding and therefore our attire did not allow it... we went home soon after the signing. So here are some pictures! Will have to go back to the park to get to see the Cool Globes art exhibit.
No comments:
Post a Comment