Friday, November 6, 2009

I LOVE BEING OUTSIDE!

I love to be outside on a beautiful day! We enjoyed a yummy picnic at a park nearby! Dani enjoyed running around, eating her chicken nuggets, and seeing Eva trying to get her food! After story time we headed to the park and I was a bit hesitant to go by myself but went anyways and while there I felt safe because there were so many people there! I would of loved to have joined a big mommy picnic going on nearby but I was not invited ;) We also saw a Mommy and daughter (about 10 years old) painting and it looked like so much fun! Oh how I wish I was artist.. or somewhat of an artist- it looks like so much fun! Anyhow here are some pictures of our time out! I need to get my camera fixed so that is why you will see some blurry pictures- note to self- don't give your 2 year old the camera.. she will ruin it!
placing out blanket on the floor and getting ready to eat!

Just a blurry picture of us while Eva was still sleeping!
The park was really nice.
This is Eva right after I woke her up so that she could join us. She was looking at Dani eating her chicken nuggets... I think she wanted some!
Can you tell I just woke up?
But I still smile mommy!

What is this mom?

Both girls are growing up so fast!

Eva playing with her froggy!

2 comments:

First time Mommy said...

That looks like fun! Next time call me!

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Fun....those park days are the best!!! I love them!!