Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sweet Mommy Treats.

I've started my business!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Mommy Treats! If you are looking for a unique gift for mommy and baby then contact me! These are great baby shower gifts, welcoming baby home gifts, or even 1st birthday gifts. They can be custom made to what you want. Here are some examples of the diaper cakes that I have made. I am currently working on another one so I will post a picture as soon as I am done. Contact me at 713-906-3377. Let your family and friends know! I would greatly appreciate the referral! I am very affordable and each gift turns out ADORABLE!!!!!

Astros Theme cake ordered from a friend in London for a friend of hers here in Houston!

Top view of cake!

This is a gift that was sent to a friend... will post what is inside once she gets it!

Diaper cake made for my sister for her baby shower a couple of weeks ago!

These where the first diaper cakes that I made about 10 months ago for my friend Alexis baby shower. Her baby room is decorated with animals. SHE STILL HAS THEM just as they are... she did not want to take the cake apart and use the diapers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Felicidades Marta, haces cosas muy lindas. Estoy segura que la gente estara muy interesada en esos productos porque les pones tu propio toque personal y ademas son para etapas de la vida muy bonitas como lo son los nacimientos, cumpleanos y embarazos.

Felicidades!!!!!!!