Friday, November 6, 2009

fresh pumpkin pie


I love pumpkin pie and have never made it. But since I'm cooking Eva's food I decided to cook the two pumpkins that I got for Halloween so that they wouldn't go to waste! It was super easy to cook, clean and bake and it actually turned out really yummy! Misa said I outdid myself! So that is great to hear! Now I know what I will be baking for Thanksgiving! Note: i did not make the pie crust but next time I make the pie.. I will do that too and then I can say "homemade pumpkin pie!"hahahaha

3 comments:

First time Mommy said...

You'll have to tell me how you did it again- I forgot I still have my pumpkin!!

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

You have to share!! I want some!! Okay, next time I'm in town you need to make a WHOLE one just for me!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm que rico se ve!!! Aunque mi fuerte no son los postres, este se ve riquisimo! me imagino que lo disfrutaron mucho! que buena cocinera eres!