Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bottom tooth is here...

Sunday I was playing with Dani and noticed a little white dot on her bottom gum but I was not sure if it was her tooth coming in because Misael could not confirm it and because she would not let us really see. So I let her bite me but I really did not feel anything. So I thought, I'm probably just imagining it. But yesterday, I confirmed it and she does have one of her little bottom tooth coming out! Hurray!!! Soon she will start biting... yikes!!!!!!!!!!

Eating cereal for breakfast and dinner has gotten better. I am now trying Oatmeal cereal and she is eating it. I am not sure if its because she is getting used to the fact of eating or if she likes oatmeal cereal better than rice cereal. Who knows! Soon, probably tomorrow or saturday I will start with Veggies. We will see how that goes!!!!! We will keep you posted!

hmmm... what else has happended this week? Oh yes, mommy here has started working part time from home. So if you are looking for insurance, let me know! Or if you know of anyone that needs auto, home, renters, or commercial insurance I am your girl! Let me know!!!!!

Also, the big news of the week- last week my sister found out from the doctor that the bone marrow samples, taken on Wed this week, were 99.9% clear!!! Hallelujah!! Thank you to all that have been praying for her and for our families. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

*************PRAYER REQUEST*******************
Please please pray for a friend's nephew- Yahir Alejandro. This past friday he was diagnosed with a tumor in his brain and will be undergoing surgery on Wednesday March 12. Once I get more details, I will let you all know! Thanks for the prayers!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics taken by my dad... enjoy!!!




3 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Cutie Patootie!!

The eating will get better!! so happy that she is getting her bottom tooth, that's always exciting, especially with the first child!! What am I saying?? EVERY MILESTONE is always so exciting for first time parents. Then the subsequent come, and it's still exciting, just a little different!! :)

First time Mommy said...

She is soooo precious! I love her bonnet!! Love it, love it, love it!! :)

Mónica said...

So pretty!....I'm so sad for your friend. That is awful news. I will add them to my prayers. Let's pray that another miracle will happen.