Admission to the Children Musuem $10, small vanilla ice cream cone on our way to the ZOO $3, spending time as a family on a beautiful day- priceless!
We spent this past Saturday with Dani at the Children's Museum and at the park (Garden Center- Rose Garden). It was lots of fun! The day was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Sunshine, breeze, and more sunshine! Got to love it!!!!!!!!! The breeze was wonderful for a warm day!
We walked to the Museum of Natural Science since that is the only Museum that we knew of so that we could get a map of the other Museums. So we headed to the Children's Museum. We knew that Dani is a bit small to even enjoy the museum but I really wanted to check it out. It is a great learning experience for kids. They have so many things to learn from and see. I can't wait until Dani is older and enjoys the museums. Now I know where to take Kateli when she comes from Tulsa- she will enjoy the Children's Museum. After we looked around the museum we walked to the Rose Garden and sat on the grass for a while- it would have been nice had we made it a picnic- but that will be another day! Afterwards, we walked towards the Houston ZOO and by that time Dani was hungry and ate and feel asleep. Therefore, our day was over so we headed home. Then today- we just went to church and Dani wore a little dress that Tia Marleny made Kateli. So cute! We had a great weekend! Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
What great pictures! It's obvious that she was having fun. Thay dress is so cute - Marleny is so talented, my goodness, I'm jealous. I love the picture of Dani in the stroller with her bare feet (with you in it). Aww..I don't ever say anything about you and Misael. Well, you two look great also!
Post a Comment