While hanging out at home on Good Friday Dani was playing and then she sat up all by herself. She had been trying for weeks now and she accomplished it. It's so amazing how we are pre-wired to do things at certain times and no one teaches us how to do them. It's incredible how God made us! Enjoy the pictures.

I don't look comfortable huh? But I am trying every way to sit up!

Here I am playing with my toys. I have a mess but I am enjoying myself! In a few minutes I will sit up.

Ha... I finally did it. I sat up all by myself! Mommy got to see me for the first time sit up!

Look mommy... I sat up by myself! I can hold a ball too!

And now I want to crawl and play!
1 comment:
seriously! you are killing me with these pictures! goodness she is so adorable.
Post a Comment