Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rodeo/Horses

We went to a small town about an hour and a half from home with my parents yesterday because my dad went to take pictures and video of a rodeo. My dad took some really nice shots. Too bad I don't have them so that I can show you! He took this one picture of the horse laying down with the rider on top- really nice!

The horses were so beautiful- big and strong! Here are some pictures and I should have taken a picture of a female rider that had glitter all over her horse and herself... it was pretty interesting! It was such a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of the riders

Dani and Abuela in the shade

Dani and Mami... she is so serious...

The girls

Dani and Mami.

3 comments:

Mónica said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe Dani kept her little baseball cap on! She is too cute!

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

I'm impressed that she leaves things on her head. great shots

Mariafer said...

Great pics. I love you horse pictures and if it has Dani in them you know they are gorgeous.